Chief Master Sgt. Christina Warner is Career Field Manager at the United States Air Force Honor Guard, Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington, District of Columbia. She oversees the scheduling and performance of 320 ceremonial guardsmen over a four-state area of responsibility. She manages more than 3,000 missions per year from Air Force funerals to joint service ceremonies honoring the President of the United States, foreign heads of state and senior Department of Defense and Air Force leaders. Additionally, she performs ceremonial guardsman duties for ceremonies ranging from Presidential and Joint Service events, Air Force arrivals and wreath-laying ceremonies at the Tomb of the Unknown and the Air Force Memorial, as well as military funerals in Arlington National Cemetery.
Chief Master Sgt. Warner was born in Monroe, Louisiana and graduated from Redan High School in Stone Mountain, Georgia in 1997. She entered the military in February 1998 and graduated from the Supply Apprentice Course in June 1998 and the Contracting Apprentice Course in May 2010. Prior to her current position, she was Chief Enlisted Manager for Operating Location Air Combat Command (OL-ACC), Air Force Installation Contracting Center, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Va.
2002 Airman Leadership School, Okinawa AB, Japan
2003 Associates in Business Administration/Logistics Management, CCAF
2005 Instructor of Technology and Military Science, CCAF
2007 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Lackland AFB, Texas
2008 Occupational Instructor Certification, CCAF
2010 Instructor Systems Development Certification, CCAF
2011 Contracting Level II Certification, Defense Acquisition University
2012 Bachelors in Computer Science, University of Maryland University College, Adelphi
2012 Associates in Contracts Management, CCAF
2012 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education (Correspondence)
2013 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy (Correspondence)
2013 Professional Managers Certification, CCAF
2015 Contracting Level III Certification, Defense Acquisition University
2015 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy (In-Residence)
2020 Chief Leadership Course (In-Residence)
2022 Resilience Based Leadership Trainer Certification
2023 Executive Diversity and Inclusion (In-Residence)
2023 Strategic Leadership Course (In-Residence)
2023 Level III, Empathic Leadership Certification Level
1. February 1999 - August 2002, Stock Control Journeyman, 81st Supply Squadron, Keesler AFB, Miss.
2. August 2002 - September 2005, Due-In From Maintenance Analyst, 18th Logistics Readiness Squadron, Okinawa AB, Japan
3. September 2005 - October 2008, Material Management Instructor, 345th Training Squadron, Lackland AFB, Texas
4. October 2008 - May 2010, Flight Chief, 345th Training Squadron, Lackland AFB, Texas
5. May 2010 - January 2012, NCOIC Base Support Flight, 802d Contracting Squadron, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas
6. January 2012 - January 2014, NCOIC Base Infrastructure Flight, 502d Contracting Squadron, Joint Base San Antonio, Texas
7. January 2014 - November 2016, Superintendent, 628th Contracting Squadron, Joint Base Charleston, S.C.
8. December 2016 - December 2017, Superintendent, 39th Contracting Squadron, Incirlik Air Base, Turkey
9. January 2017 - June 2019, Superintendent, 11th Contracting Squadron, Joint Base Andrews, Md.
10. June 2019 - August 2019, Superintendent, Secretary of the Air Force Transition Team, Headquarters Air Force, Washington, D.C.
11. August 2019 - July 2020, Chief Enlisted Manager, Operating Location GSC, Air Force Installation Contracting Center, Barksdale AFB, La.
12. July 2020 - April 2022 Chief Enlisted Manager, Operating Location ACC, Air Force Installation Contracting Center, Joint Base Langley- Eustis, Va.
13. April 2022 - Present, Career Field Manager & Chief Enlisted Manager, The USAF Honor Guard, Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington, D.C.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Achievement Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary
Medal Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
2002 Distinguished Graduate Award, Airman Leadership School
2003 NCO of the Year, 18th Supply Squadron
2004 Lance P. Sijan, 18th Logistics Readiness Squadron
2009 Flight Chief of the Year, 345th Training Squadron
2010 Materiel Management NCO of the Year, 345th Training Squadron
2010 Air Force Sergeants Association Kellog NCO of the Year, 502d Air Base Wing
2011 Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, 802d Contracting Squadron
2011 Contracting Outstanding Enlisted Member of the Year, 502d Air Base Wing
2012 Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, 802d Contracting Squadron
2013 Contracting Outstanding Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, 502d Air Base Wing
2015 Distinguished Graduate Award, Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy
2015 Contracting Superintendent of the Year, Air Mobility Command
2016 Contracting Superintendent of the Year, Air Mobility Command
2017 Tuskegee Airman Award, 39th Air Base Wing
2017 Air Force Assistance Fund Installation Project Officer of the Year
(Current as of March 2023)